Discussion of SEC MA Rule and MCDC
About the Webinar This webinar focused on the U.S. Security and Exchange Commission’s Municipal Advisor Rule (“MA Rule”) and Municipal Continuing Disclosure Cooperation (“MCDC”) initiative. Both of these issues are of critical importance to most participants involved in the debt issuance process including issuers, underwriters, financial advisors and law firms. Items discussed included a brief background of the MA Rule and MCDC, key dates, current issues and proposed changes, materiality, reporting requirements and best practices. The webinar presenters are prominent within their respective fields.
- Nick Grieshaber, Chief Financial Officer, Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission.
- Stan Koniz, Director of Finance, E-470 Public Highway Authority
- Leo Karwejna, Managing Director, Chief Compliance Officer, Public Financial Management
- Rebecca Lawrence, Managing Director, Assistant General Counsel, Piper Jaffray
- William Rhodes, Chair, Public Finance Department, Ballard Spahr (the slides in the above PDF for Bill's presentation represent a longer version of the presentation than in the video)