Hotel Information: Portland
The Nines Hotel
525 SW Morrison, Portland, OR 97204
Tel: 503-222-9996 | Fax: 503-222-9997
[map & directions]
* The Board of Directors Meetings and the Transportation Finance & Road User Charging Conference will be held at this hotel.
Hotel Rates, Fees & Cancellation Policy
- Group Rate: $199.00 Single/Double plus applicable taxes
- Group Rate Cut-Off Date: April 6, 2015 or until the IBTTA room block is sold out (room rate cannot be guaranteed after this date)
- In-room Internet Fees: Complimentary for reservations within the block
The cut-off date to obtain the IBTTA rate is April 6, 2015. Reservations can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty within the time zone of the hotel's reservation. The Hotel shall continue to accept reservations at the group rate after the cut-off date on a space available basis. Please keep in mind that hotel rooms at the group rate can sell out before the cut-off date.
- Check-in: 3:00pm; Check-out: Noon
- Parking: Valet – $39.00
- The hotel has 24-hour Fitness Center that is complimentary.
Portland International Airport (PDX) is located approximately 13 miles from the Nines Hotel. Cab fare is approximately $40.
TriMet Public Transportation:
MAX Light Rail: Portland's light rail system runs about every 15 minutes most of the day, every day. Service is less frequent in the early morning, mid-day and evening. Cost is approximately $2.30 for a 40 minute ride to the Nines Hotel.
Catch the MAX Red Line from Portland International Airport to City Center & Beaverton TC. Exit at Pioneer Courthouse Square and the Nines is located across the street at 525 SW Morrison. Plan your trip >>
Make plans to see the sights in Portland, visit www.travelportland.com.